Rarely does anybody in the dacha build a capital shower made of brick or cinder block. Normally its usage is limited to 3 summertime and after that during the planting of the vegetable garden, as well as harvesting. For such a brief period it is sufficient to construct a light cabin in any sheet material. Not a poor option is a shower for dacha from polycarbonate having a living area, which isn’t tricky to design and make yourself. Why it is better to choose polycarbonate for liner the shower
Polycarbonate is only one substance to get a dacha shower. With this particular case with achievement will fit exactly the profiled sheeting or batten. Just now we chose to stop just with this stunning and durable material.
Let’s consider the Benefit of utilizing polycarbonate for cladding the shower over other similar materials:
- If the advantages of polycarbonate have persuaded you, let us move on to the next stage of building a shower for dacha.
- A few important tips about the development of the layout of a Nation shower using a changing room
Even such a simple construction, as a bathtub from polycarbonate for dacha demands the production of the project. It is not necessary to develop complex drawings, and also a simple scheme can be sketched out. Here you need to instantly decide for yourself what you would like to build a shower. Very quickly you can make a lightweight stall and just put it on the ground https://shtorymax.ru/. More complicated in the production of shower on the base with warm water heating, however, such a style will survive longer. Furthermore, in a dacha shower you’ll have the ability to bathe in the cold.
- Structure of a dacha shower starts with discovering its place. It is crucial to remember that the tank ought to be continuously full of water. Carrying it in buckets from afar is embarrassing and hard. It’s much better to place the shower stall close to the water intake.
- In the event the dacha shower will bathe a good deal of people, it needs to be placed as near as possible to this cesspool or septic tank. Close setup dacha bath close to the cesspool will save on laying sewer pipes, however it’s desirable not to attract the stall nearer into the accumulator of impurities nearer than 3 m. On warm days, awful smells from the sewer system will penetrate the shower, creating an unpleasant atmosphere while bathing.
- The water in the tank of a summer shower is heated from the sun. The stall should be placed in the sunniest location, where there’s no shade in the trees and tall constructions.
- In the shower stall and altering room from polycarbonate should provide lighting, which means that you may bathe during the night. Only it’s crucial to think about that the lights should have a high level of protection against water. It is best to put shower cabins on the back of the home. Here are closest to this sewer, water supply and not far to pull the electric cable for lighting.
- Decided on the area of the location of this summer shower, begin to make a plot of the cottage itself from polycarbonate. Initially it was determined that the backyard shower will be using the living area. In the event the standard for the size of this standard shower stall 1x1h2,2 m, then the locker area might need to add a length of about 0.6 m. In cases like this, the width of the design tends to turn out 1,6 m, and the duration of 1,6 m. If the owners are obese individuals, then the diameter of the shower cubicle with a locker area is far better to increase 1.2 m.
- within the shower stall provide separation. Separate the dressing space threshold, as well as tarpaulin curtain. They won’t allow the water to wet shoes and clothes.
- If desirable, the dressing area can be organized in the anteroom. Then, close to the shower enclosure individually set up additional racks, to that fix sheets of polycarbonate. The size of the pre-bath depends on the preferences of the operator. Occasionally cottagers build larger pre-baths at which, along with the dressing area, equip a recreation area. Indoors you will find seats and a table.
- The total height of the shower cottage from floor to roof is 2.2 m. Together with the tank it could achieve 2.5 m, and much greater. The height in the shower stall will probably be reduced. Part of this space below will have a wooden menu, along with the top will probably hang on out a watering can with a tap not less than 15 cm.
Given all these nuances, on a bit of paper sketches the scheme of the shower with a polycarbonate dressing room, then proceed into its construction.