Finishing putty can itself function as final decorative finish.
Its immediate Objective is:
- Ultimate alignment of the outside;
- removal of minor defects in the wall or ceiling;
- Strengthening the protective properties of the treated surface: water resistance, cold and heat resistance, resistance to mechanical stress and vibration, etc;
- giving the necessary performance properties into the base layer, for instance, plasticity, to avoid cracking.
- Improving the standard of the working surface following the previous rougher remedy and preparing it for additional completing;
- Giving the surface a decorative appearance, uniform coloration.
«Knauf-Multifinish glue» ready-made polymer filler 20kg
KNAUF-Multi-finish paste is a readymade filler mix according to polymer dispersion with vitamin limestone filler and additives that regulate the properties of this mixture.
It is used indoors for:
- Puttying the joints involving KNAUF-sheets with a thinned edge (UC) and a straight cut border, together with reinforcing tape;
- Finishing puttying the joints and surface of KNAUF-sheets, inserted with the mixture KNAUF-Fugenfuller or KNAUF-Uniflot, at the preparation of this surface for high quality painting;
KNAUF-Multi-finish glue shouldn’t be used for sealing joints between perforated sound absorbing gypsum boards.
- Doesn’t need blending and aging;
- comes with an elastic consistency;
- fills the joints well;
- dries fast;
- can be easily sanded;
- has a great adhesion to the substrate;
- has a high degree of whiteness following drying.
Consumption of the filler mixture is:
- After sealing the joints of KNAUF-sheets using a thin edge of the AC ~ 0.30-0.35 kg/m2
- at complete puttying of the face with 1 mm coating thickness ~ 1.7 kg/m2
Procedure of works
The warmth of the foundation along with the space air must be 10°C.
KNAUF-boards have to be firmly assembled on the load-bearing framework, be sterile, clean and dust-free. Puttying the joints of KNAUF-boards should be produced at the operational temperature and humidity requirements, after all work related to its modifications, which instills linear deformations of gypsum board sheets.
Plaster https://gidpostroy.ru/ and concrete bases must be even, dry, cleaned of dust, dirt and delamination. Large irregularities or damages must be emptied with KNAUF-Fugenfüller compound and dried.