Modern repairs do not do without using plaster, since the walls, floor and ceiling in the finished shape should be perfectly , be warmth and sound insulated, function long and reliably. If you don’t apply a coating of plaster on the wall, you will not obtain the wanted effect. For the plaster layer to hold reliably, to not crack and not to fail, it is necessary to fortify it. Such a fixing mechanism is the net.
If used more crude and inconvenient materials to strengthen the surface below plaster, with the advent of mesh made from new materials to work has come to be considerably more convenient and faster. Plastering mesh could be made of different materials, have different cell size, shape and weight of their mesh. All this causes different outcomes from its usage.
Virtually every building shop now includes a selection of net below the plaster, which have different lengths, which makes it feasible to choose the perfect amount of material necessary for the job. The concept of working with it’s quite simple, which makes its use popular for the repair of all chambers in the home, flat, office, getting excellent final results.
Plastering mesh is an extremely important part for your repair job, since with its usage, the concluding of the walls is laid simpler, and the outcome is a lot longer. After plastering with all the mesh the wall won’t change its properties, and so the wallpaper will not be jeopardized by rips at the joints or over the cloth itself. Painted walls would be most susceptible to the blemishes that appear on them, thus by selecting this method, it’s crucial to look after the dependability of the wall and its durability.
Any type of cladding will be far more confidently attached to the surface, and this can be properly treated, and its service life increases several times, when the surface has been strengthened and protected by all sorts of influences and unpleasant environmental aspects.What to pick?
If we believe the metallic type of grids, then there are their own criteria by which to select one or the other option. These comprise:
- The quality characteristics of the raw substance, which is required for the production of the rod or cable. It is desirable to get information about the alloy quality of the steel where the net is created, which will reveal how high quality that the product is.
- The price of steel will be greater at small traders, therefore for large batches must apply to the businesses that take action. Substantial turnover of the product gives an chance to recover it, and for that reason do not display too high a price.
- The quality of the rods themselves, the presence of galvanized coat. Non-galvanized mesh can be used for interior functions, if it’s used for outside and not coated with a particular compound, it will corrode and traces of corrosion can reach the outer layer of finish.
- It is critical to pick the best kind of grid. When it is welded, it will hold plaster greater than just twisted. This is important when working with a brick wall or muddy concrete outside the house, where the plaster coating can reach considerable size.
- The sticks should have a clearly rationed thickness of the rods, so when choosing a mesh, you need to focus on the GOST standards in every single package.
Plastic version of the grid for plaster is not inferior to any one of the aforementioned possibilities, it can be used on any surface, indoors or out, for the plinth and facade. The only case where it is worth turning all of the same into the grid of steel, will be the presence of a thick layer of plaster, and that includes a great deal of weight, in all other scenarios, modern grids will probably be more suitable to do the job.
Using a plastic variant requires the choice of the right size net, which is frequently decreased to https://masterseptika.ru/ values of 6 to 6 mm, but you may select another alternative, depending on the requirements and convenience in the work.