The outside pool is a great spot to unwind. Another disadvantage of an outdoor swimming pool would be the quick clogging with dust, dirt, leaves and other debris. If you build a pool in a greenhouse on your dacha, the skillet will be protected from the harmful effects of the natural surroundings, and also the bathing season may be extended until the start of frost.
Kinds of greenhouses for a Pool
Traditionally arrange on a backyard plot pool at a freshwater greenhouse, however, the definition of the type of construction isn’t confined to the selection of masking material. From the massive quantity of evaporation within the building is continually maintained high levels of humidity. Not every material will be suitable for the frame of the greenhouse. Wood will rust fast, and black metal will be destroyed by corrosion. To create a sword, stainless steel, aluminum, steel with a galvanized or polymer coating will be appropriate.
The upcoming important choice is the shape. In addition to aesthetics, the greenhouse for the pool must have the ability to withstand wind loads and also a large amount of precipitation.
A beautiful and durable pool at the greenhouse at the cottage will get the following forms:
Semicircular roof design is not hard to make, as polycarbonate isn’t hard to bend. The arch is resistant to strong gusts of wind.
Deciding on the form of a polycarbonate shelter depends on the size of the pool, as well as how many men and women are counted on the resting area.
The polycarbonate structure is designed only to protect the water out of clogging, behaving as a cover. Over a little pool often put hinged shirts, and massive fonts are outfitted with a sliding system.
Covered with polycarbonate high greenhouses equipped with doors that are wide. Do doors create sliding, with the top elevator or hinged.Advantages of indoor pools
- Polycarbonate and metallic profile for the frame are regarded as an environmentally friendly material. No chemical odors will accumulate inside the greenhouse out of heating the construction under the sun.
- Polycarbonate cover to the pool is lightweight and durable. If necessary it can be moved to another place.
- Inside the greenhouse a greenhouse effect is made. It reduces the intensity of water evaporation from the pool, reduces the risk of reproduction of harmful microflora. The pool beneath the polycarbonate dome is protected from debris clogging.
- Lightweight substances are suitable for self sustaining erection of their shield.
- Polycarbonate pavilion has good light permeability. The material is affordable and will last up to ten decades.
- The pool below the shelter will always be clean. No rust will crumble in the stainless profile, and dirty polycarbonate could be easily removed with a rag.
Of the disadvantages, there’s 1 point. Polycarbonate is afraid of powerful mechanical effects. To ensure that the shelter is not damaged by falling branches, the swimming pool isn’t put under trees.
Important: To pavilion to your pool for a very long time to serve, to cover use polycarbonate sheets of thickness not less than 8 mm.
Selecting the type of fonts and installation procedures
If we briefly think about how to produce a pool in a greenhouse from polycarbonate, the work begins with the choice of size. The fonts should be enough for many members of the family to see at precisely the same time. According to the type of installation of the bowls have been buried, partly embedded or set up on the surface. The latter kind may include a frame swimming at a greenhouse of polycarbonate or a small inflatable bowl. The most dependable is considered a totally buried font. From the dacha you can make a bowl under a dome of polycarbonate of two kinds:
A reinforced concrete font is poured directly inside the pit. At the bottom of the pit, a cushion of sand https://moyakovka.ru/ with crushed rock is pumped along with a reinforcing mesh is laid. First, the base of the bowl has been poured from the mortar. After the concrete hardens, set the formwork for the pouring of the walls. The finished bowl is covered with primer onto the outside and tiled, painted or otherwise finished inside.