To make a panoramic green corner close to the house with your own hands is like painting a picture. Along with the technical benefits it’s a work for your soul, imagination, that will be delighted with the results.
No matter what size is planned, the important thing to learn how to sow the lawn. First it is worth to decide what sort of lawn cover is preferable on the chosen site.
Types of lawns
There are four types. They vary slightly in application and purpose. What is the yard for: to respect, to break, to play? Your decision:
- Garden variant (regular); unites all of the advantages of grass cover; seems great, convenient for picnics, games, https://vashaterrasa.ru recreation; can be placed in sunlight, at the penumbra; maintenance — routine watering, watering;
- English form (parterre); distinguished from dense grass; enjoys only sunny areas; best ornamental properties, but requires daily watering, regular feeding and mowing; harsh climate is poorly tolerated, prefers mild winters and smallish changes in temperatures;
- floral (blended ); green bud mixed with stunted bright flowers; you can find varieties:
- Moorish; more cosmetic; doesn’t like frequent movement; looks like a lush overgrown mattress;
- clover; withstands heavy traffic, sprawling, enjoys moist soil.
- Floral yards are low maintenance; reestablish on their particular;
- roster version; fast and expensive way; resistant to visitors, tolerates drought, and frost, instantly makes a thick, viable carpet.
It is essential to ready the plot. With your hands to do It’s Simple, the main thing would be to follow the guidelines of specialists:
- Determine the size;
- Consider the existence of flowerbeds, trees, and garden sculptures;
- recall a high control avoids quality mowing;
Put a yard one meter from the border or in which there are not any obstacles;
Think about how easy It’ll Be to use a lawn mower;Stem circles, paths are much better to meet ornamental compost or other suitable choice.
Organizing the soil
Well-prepared soil is the cornerstone of the yard. It’s correct to place it in order two weeks ahead of the expected sowing. It should be done as if you are going to throw seeds tomorrow. If any issues of preparation are not followed, there isn’t any assurance of friendly sprouts.